The Teacher’s Sex Ed Toolkit is a collection of free, downloadable lesson plans adapted for teachers in Québec.
Elements of the Teacher’s Toolkit
Teacher Training Workshops
- ACCM offers free workshops for teachers designed to provide tips and strategies about how to lead discussions concerning sexual health in your classrooms.
- Our workshops provide guidance on how to teach sex ed in an inclusive, comprehensive, and effective way
- These training opportunities provide teachers and administrators with instructions on how to implement the sex ed lesson plans we have created.
Sex Ed Lesson Plans
- ACCM has created a bank of free sexual health lesson plans, accessible online
- All our lesson plans are in accordance with the Québec curricula for English Language Arts, Mathematics, Science & Technology, History & Civilisation, and Ethics & Religious Culture
- We also offer sexual health lesson plans that conform to Québec’s elementary level sexuality education program.
- Our website – sexedtoolkit.com — contains resources, additional lesson plans, links to community organisations, and sexual health information for students, teachers and parents.
- Your feedback is crucial to the evolution of the Teacher’s Toolkit. Please help us to update and create new lesson plans online at sexedtoolkit.com.
- We look forward to offering opportunities for students to participate in peer-education as the project expands into the future.
Community Resource Guide
- ACCM provides information about and contact information for various health services in Montreal.