The Teacher’s Toolkit is a comprehensive set of sex ed lesson plans and resources, based on Québec curriculum requirements, which aims to assist teachers in integrating sexual health education into any classroom.
The ultimate goal is to support students in making better informed decisions about their sexual health.
- Teacher’s Tool Box
- Sexual Health Clinics
- Abortion Clinics
- Pregnancy & Parenting
- Sexual Assault & Harrassment
- Web Links
- Elementary school lesson plans
- Mathematics, Science and Technology lesson plans
- History and Civilisation lesson plans
- English Language Arts lesson plans
- Ethics and Religious Culture lesson plans